How to activate Dena Bank mobile banking-Registration: Customers of Dena Bank can now access information on Dena Bank Mobile application available on Smartphones, iPhones and iPads ( IOS based ) and Tablets (Android based). People are very impressive to its fastest service that’s why a huge number of individuals are related to this bank. Dena bank is provided lots of services which is a very easier way to your transactions. So, you can activate Dena Bank M-banking application by downloading and activation process. To know the complete information you will need to read below information that will help you to know about the registration and activation process of Dena Bank M-banking.
You can do transactions safely without going bank. There are huge numbers of people who want get mobile banking facilities by which they can do their bank related work easily. Dena Bank provides Dena M-Connect with the suitable and safe way to conduct banking transaction in your account using your mobile handset. You may approach services like information of account, fund transfer. The customers can also avail the post registration facilities as like reset MPIN, modify of mobile number. In this article, we are providing to you procedure to how to activate Dena Bank mobile banking registration.
Mobile banking registration at branch
- You will have to visit your branch.
- Please submit your request on the arranged application form for registration.
APPLICATION FORM FOR M-CONNECT-CLICK HERE
APPLICATION FORM (Post Registration Services Request Form-Mobile banking)-CLICK HERE
- Bank will provide four digit numeric passwords referred to as MPIN; you will have to collect the PIN mailer after receiving confirmation from the branch regarding receipt of MPIN. This password will use for doing the transaction.
- After getting the MPIN, customers have to send keyword download to the mobile number 9223175152 through the SMS. Customers will receive SMS containing mobile banking application URL link for downloading the software and for making application password referred to as login password.
- This facility is currently obtainable on positive makes of mobile handsets. This facility will be extensive to other makes after receipt of the request from the customers. Such request will be accepted from the customers at the time of downloading of mobile application on the handset. In other cases, we will strive to work on this facility available on the handset depending on the penetration of the handset in India Market.
- If the customer mobile handset is allowed for GPRS/EDGE/3G, the account holder can download the application by clicking the URL link available in the SMS message.
- After activating you can log in and access into M-banking.
Downloading mobile application using GRPS/ EDGE/3G on mobiles
- In mobile phone.
- You can activate GPRS/EDGE/3G services on the phone through the cellular service provider.
- There must have the free memory of around 1 MB in the mobile handset.
Note: – This web page is dedicated to How to activate Dena Bank mobile banking registration. You can bookmark this web page to visit again later know latest updates related to How to activate Dena Bank mobile banking registration.